Saturday 11 February 2012

Mahindra XUV 500

 A Class Apart Reviews



Details
Overall Satisfaction :
Appearance :
Comfort :
Performance :
Value For Money :
Fuel Economy :
Pros : Musculine design, comfortable interiors, excellent handling.
Cons : Not known yet.
Description :
1.Look and Style:- Recently, I have undergone a test drive of all new Mahindra XUV 500. This new avatar of Mahindra has a unique and global design. The mighty looking SUV has a jaw-shaped front grille similar to the Cheetah’s face cuts. At the first glance I was stunned with its eye catchy and musculine appearance.


2.Comfort:- When I stepped inside I found that there is some thing extraordinary in the car. The interiors are quite comfortable and luxurious with enough leg space. Further, the adjustable steering has various controls on it that includes phone, audio & voice command switches.


3.Pickup:- When I press the accelerator it sprints me in the air and accelerates to the speed of 100 kmph in few seconds. I feel that its an impressive acceleration for a SUV of this size and weight. I have crossed the top speed of 150 kmph.


4.Mileage:- After a discussion with the dealers and those who have taken test drive, it is quite expected that this new SUV will provide a mileage of 15.1 kmpl on the highway.


5.Best Features:- The exterior design of the SUV is excellent which render it to look unique and stand aside than any other SUV. Along with the exterior I am very much impressed with the handling of the car as the SUV features high standard of ground clearence and suspension ratio. Among the best features I also want to include the interiors of the car which are more comfortable and luxurious.


6.Needs to improve:- I have just undergone the test drive so no comments on the areas of improvements.


7.Overall Experience:- After my test drive experience, I believe that this new SUV is more comfortable and spacious than other SUV. In terms of handling and performance Mahindra XUV 500 shifts the standards to a next level. I am going to book it and if someone else is looking to purchase a SUV  go for it.

2 comments:


  1. Hey..Nice post..written well
    Keep sharing.
    KhetiGaadi
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

  2. I truly appreciate that you are spreading awareness through your blogs to the people.
    If you want to know more about tractor then visit KhetiGaadi

    ReplyDelete